AMPALAYA (BITTER MELON) EXTRACT
Bitter Melon is reported to help in the treatment of diabetes and psoriasis, a type of skin disease. It has also been reported that Bitter Melon may help in the treatment of HIV.
• Aids in sugar regulation by suppressing the neural response to sweet taste stimuli
• Useful for those with diabetes mellitus
• Lectins from bitter gourd may possess significant antilipolytic and lipogenic properties
• Useful as an emetic, purgative, and anthelmentic in jaundice and piles
BANABA EXTRACT (Lagerstroemia Speciosa L.)
Banaba has been used in Filipino folkloric herbal medicine for the treatment of diabetes for centuries. Aside from the medicinal value of Banaba as herbal medicine, it is also good for the health. Banaba contains high concentrations of dietary fiber and minerals such as zinc and magnesium.
TURMERIC (Curcuma Longa)
Guarding Against Cancer – Studies point to turmeric’s ability to neutralize free radicals, the chemicals that could damage cells. Turmeric can ward off cancer and tumor growths.
Other Turmeric Benefits
Some of the other turmeric benefits include protecting the liver, aiding digestion and helping relieving irritable bowel syndrome
In many diabetes cases, insulin secretion is lower than normal, which explains the difficulty of the body to control and regulate blood sugar levels. Several studies corroborate the fact that Gymnema leaf can increase the insulin secretion.
This dietary supplement also has the ability to eliminate the desire and craving for sweets, sugar and candies. By doing so, it reduces weight and helps people get a healthier diet. It lowers cholesterol and helps the body develop a good balance between body fat and lean muscle mass.
– See more at: https://royalista.ae/shop/diabetwatch/#sthash.EqExr49F.dpuf